[Dhsbb-jazz] next Coconut Grove meeting

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Jan 24 10:25:41 PST 2012

Dear Band Parents
Our next Coconut Grove Planning meeting will be on Thursday, Jan 26 at 6:30 pm in the Emerson
MPR.  Coconut Grove is one of our major fund raisers for the year. This year's event will be held
on March 10. There are opportunities for all students to participate and to obtain volunteer hours
which can be credited to their trips to San Diego and New Orleans. There are lots of opportunities
for parents to help out too.  Join us on Thursday and find out how you can help with this fun
event!

See you Thursday! Please let me know if you have any questions.
Sue Ebeler
seebeler at ucdavis.edu