[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Pep band parade!

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue Jul 3 11:31:37 PDT 2012

This is from Frenchy & Scott, about Pep Band tomorrow!
Cheers,
~JAH

Hey Pep Band!
Sorry about the short notice but TOMORROW, JULY FOURTH, IS THE FIRST PERFORMANCE OF THE 2012-2013 DHS PEP BAND. We have been invited to play in a short parade that basically covers the length of the farmers market. At the end of the marching bit we will play a short (20 minutes tops) program of pep band music. PLEASE EVERYBODY COME! We have some music but not a lot so please bring what you can!! This performance is open to EVERYBODY WHO HAS EVER PARTICIPATED IN DHS PEP BAND!!! Please meet at central park at 9 am!! Also, percussionists, I am picking up all the percussion equipment for pep band today with Shayne Clementi so don't worry about that, just bring your sticks!:)
Thanks Everyone!!
Frenchy Hovagimian and Scott Yamamoto-Pep Band Directors