[Dhsbb-jazz] New Orleans Hotel Confirmations for students & adults

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Mar 1 15:54:43 PST 2012

Greetings Jazz Band Families,

Please take a look below and please confirm to me that my rooming assumptions are correct.

1.        Students - I am assuming that all of the students are staying with other students in shared rooms (up to 4 people/room).

2.       Parents/Chaperones - I have the following list of people that have rooms reserved with us at the same hotel for the trip A(please look at the Room Reserved column in the table below).

3.       Separate question for Kelly, Lynne, & Tracy - would any or all  of you be willing to share a room?  Each room will have 3 beds, so it could work, and save money.  Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks much,
~JAH

Last Name

Father's First