[Dhsbb-jazz] Coconut Grove

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Sun Mar 4 18:25:04 PST 2012

Dear Band Parents and Students
Don't miss out--Coconut Grove is on March 10 and there are still at least four ways that you can
participate:
1)	Send in your reservations now-food this year is catered by Dos Coyotes and will include a
full meal with a choice of either chicken or vegetable skewers accompanied by rice and salad.
Reservations need to be confirmed ahead of time in order to ensure sufficient food:
http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters/an-evening-at-coconut-grove .  Spread the word and
encourage your friends and family to attend also.

2)	Donate an item or service to the silent auction. Please contact Tracy Skinner at
skinnerpod at sbcglobal.net and check out the web site for more information
(http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters/an-evening-at-coconut-grove ).

Students are also encouraged to donate items; proceeds from their donations go directly to their
student accounts.

3)	Volunteer to help with the set up or with activities during the evening. Please contact Karen
Clementi at Karen_clementi at yahoo.com or sign up at:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0848AEA82E5-2012

Also encourage your child to volunteer to help with set up, serving, take-down and other
activities.  Hours volunteered go directly to their student accounts. Sign-up sheets are in the
band room.

4) Donate dessert items for the evening of Coconut Grove. Please use this link to access the
SignUpGenius list to indicate what kind of dessert you can donate:

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0D48ADA922A64-dessert

If you cannot access the online signup list, please send an email to Kyria Boundy-Mills at
davis1703 at gmail.com , with your name, the type of dessert you plan to deliver, and the number
of servings. All donations gratefully accepted: Pies, cakes, cookies, bars, fruit, or your special
recipe, either home-made or store-bought. You can deliver it to Emerson Junior High either in
the afternoon of March 10, or when you arrive for the evening. Our volunteer staff will cut and
serve the dessert. Remember to put your name on the dish if you need it back. Please indicate
the number of servings you plan to provide when you sign up. Thanks for supporting our band
program!

This evening is only possible with the assistance of lots of parents and students and we thank you
in advance for all your help.

We look forward to a great evening of music, food, and fun!

Sue Ebeler and the Coordinating Committee