[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Coconut Grove-please post

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 20:19:53 PST 2012

Coconut Grove is this Saturday, March 10. Seating for dinner is  sold out
and we're looking
forward to a great night of music, food and  fun!

There are still some opportunities to help out and contribute to  this
event:

(A) Donate dessert items for the evening of Coconut Grove.  Please use this
link to access the
SignUpGenius list to indicate what kind  of dessert you can  donate:

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0D48ADA922A64-dessert

If you  cannot access the online signup list, please send an email to Kyria
Boundy-Mills  at
davis1703 at gmail.com, with your name, the type of dessert you plan to
deliver, and the number
of servings. All donations gratefully accepted:  Pies, cakes, cookies,
bars, fruit, or your special
recipe, either home-made  or store-bought. You can deliver it to Emerson
Junior High either in
the  afternoon of March 10, or when you arrive for the evening. Our
volunteer staff  will cut and
serve the dessert. Remember to put your name on the dish if you  need it
back. Please indicate
the number of servings you plan to provide  when you sign up. Thanks for
supporting our band
program!

(B)  Volunteer to help with the set up on Friday or with activities during
the  evening of Coconut
Grove. Please contact Karen Clementi at  Karen_clementi at yahoo.com or sign
up at:
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/70A0848AEA82E5-2012

Also encourage  your child to volunteer to help with set up, serving,
take-down and other
activities.  Hours volunteered go directly to their student accounts.
Sign-up sheets are in the
band room.

We look forward to seeing you  there and thank you to everyone who has
contributed so far.

Sue Ebeler  and the Coordinating  Committe