[Dhsbb-jazz] trip forms sent home

Kathryn Shickman kshickman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 14 14:44:32 PDT 2012

CHECK THOSE BACKPACKS!!!   Trip information and permission packets for BOTH New Orleans and San Diego were sent home with students on Monday, March 12th.

They are due back in the band room BEFORE March 23rd.

Please help us in processing these band trip forms in a timely manner.  We have two trips within a couple weeks of eachother that we need to prepare for in advance.  Return them on time.

If  your child will be taking ANY prescription or non-prescription medication on the trip, you must obtain a physicians signature on medical form.  Please read form carefully.

Any questions regarding forms, feel free to contact me by email  kshickman at sbcglobal.net or phone (530) 758-0235 home or (530) 400-0552 cell

- Kathryn Shickman
Forms Queen - New Orleans & San Diego Band Trips 2012