[Dhsbb-jazz] band trip forms due FRI 3.23.12

Kathryn Shickman kshickman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 21 15:51:04 PDT 2012

Hi Band Families,

If your son or daughter is going on either/both the band trip to New Orleans or San Diego, please note their trip forms are due in the "Return Band Trip Forms Here" box in the band room by this Friday.

 If  you need a little extra time to get the health forms signed by a physician, please return all other forms by Friday and make a note saying when you expect you will be returning the medical forms.  We need them asap.

If you have any questions about the forms you may email or call me at 758-0235 home or 400-0552 cell.

- Kathryn Shickman