[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Trips (New Orleans & San Diego) & student accounting numbers

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu Mar 22 10:15:53 PDT 2012

Greetings Everyone,

Just a quick update.
We just got the student hours for Coconut Grove finalize and are in the process of logging them in.
That should be done by the end of the day today.
Once those are complete, we should be able to generate the ~150 emails to give you all updates on your status of contributions for your student's trips.
Please note, that we will be sending out notes to those who are going on the trips.
If you are not going on the trip, you may not receive an update.

I expect to have emails sent out by this weekend.
If you don't have it by Sunday, please let me know and I'll check to see what happened.
There always seem to be some notes that are not getting through due to email address changes, etc.

Cheers,
~JAH

John Horn
DHS Band Booster Pres