[Dhsbb-jazz] Last Band Booster Meeting of the Year (June 4th)

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Thu May 10 11:42:23 PDT 2012

All,
We decided at the Band Booster meeting last night that the last meeting of the year will be MONDAY JUNE 4th, at 7:30 pm.
This is during finals week, but early in the week.
We didn't want it to be too close to the last day of school, and the previously proposed date overlapped with Senior Awards Night.

We will have officer elections and summer & early fall activity discussions.  Please mark your calendars.

Cheers,
~JAH

DHS Band Booster Pres
(916) 804-5017