[Dhsbb-jazz] Looking for Emerson Jazz Band Alums

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Fri May 11 11:59:39 PDT 2012

Attention:  We are looking for anyone who has ever played  in the Emerson
Jazz Band.  Spread the word!

Jeff Dupertuis will be directing his last concert at Emerson next week as
he will be only teaching elementary students next year.  Mr. Dupertuis
would love for any jazz band alums to come and play the final song with the
current Emerson Jazz Band during their concert next week.  Wouldn't you  love
to play Birdland just one more time?  No rehearsal is
necessary...........just come to the concert with your horn and sit in on this  fantastic song.
We'd love to get as many folks on stage as possible so  please consider
participating in this great event.  Just email Jeff or  myself to so that he can
appropriately judge the space needed.

Jeff Dupertuis:  _jdupertuis at djusd.k12.ca.us_
(mailto:jdupertuis at djusd.k12.ca.us)
Katie Horn:  _jazzyhorns at aol.com_ (mailto:jazzyhorns at aol.com)

The concert is Wed. May 16th at 7 p.m. in the IPAB  (Brunelle  Performing
Arts Buidling at DHS)

Please pass this along to any potential alums you may know.  And do
consider coming to the concert even if you aren't an alum of the jazz  band.
There will be a small reception to follow the concert.

Katie Horn