[Dhsbb-jazz] Help for Truck for tomorrow's concert

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Tue May 29 08:49:48 PDT 2012

Hi Boosters,

I hope you had a great weekend.
We are currently in need of someone to help out with the truck for the instruments for tomorrow's concert.
Our current driver plans fell through over the weekend, and we are looking for an alternative.

The plan:

11:00 -  Pick up the rental truck
11:30 - Load truck with instruments, chairs & stands.
12:15 - Leave band room and store locked truck at your house (in shade).
4:45 - Arrive at downtown Central Park for truck unload of the items for the concert.
7:30 - (or when the concert is over) - pack truck and bring back to band room.

The students will help pack & unpack the truck.  We just need a driver who is available during these times.

Please let me know if you can help.

Thanks much,
~JAH