[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Booster Meeting - MONDAY June 4th

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Wed May 30 23:04:08 PDT 2012

All,
I hope you were able to attend the Picnic & Pops in the Park this afternoon in Central Park.
What a great performance!!!
We had Dr. Eric Richards in attendance playing bone, we had Eric Berger in attendance also playing bone.
We had a park FULL of people on a beautiful night to enjoy the last Symphonic & Concert band concert to be directed by Mr. Lange.
It was also the last concert that Mr. Quick was conducting as well.  So we had a bunch of things to honor.

Our last Band Booster meeting of the year is going to be held this coming Monday, June 4th, at 7:30 pm at the DHS Band Room, PA3.
Please come and vote for your next year’s officers.

We currently have candidates for President (John/Sue Ebeler), Vice President (Wes Young & Julie Hochman) and a few committee chair positions.
We still are in need of a Treasurer and Secretary for the year, to round out our officer team.  If you are interested or know of someone I can talk to that would do a good job, please let me know.

Thanks much,
~JAH
DHS Band Booster Pres
(916) 804-5017

There are also many committee positions available.

2012-2013

OFFICER POSITION

Continuing/Need New

President