[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band concert: bringing treats?

cellomama1222 at aol.com cellomama1222 at aol.com
Wed May 30 23:22:49 PDT 2012

Hello, Band families,

Congrats on the Picnic and Pops concert!  Now we are on to Mr. Lange's last concert at DHS...Jazz on a Summer's Eve.

Please bring treats if you can, including drinks, as it will be a warm evening.

I'll be in the lobby and happy to receive your contributions before the 7:30 P.M. concert.

Thank you all for your generosity throughout the year.  We have generated funds to support the Band program; your treats have been appreciated in more ways than one!

See you at the concert,
Julie Hochman