[Dhsbb-jazz] more Delta Jazz information

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Wed Nov 14 18:59:55 PST 2012

Dear Jazz Band Families
Mr. Slabaugh sent out the performance schedule for the Delta Jazz Festival today.  In the evening
there will be a concert by the Bob Mintzer LA Big Band.  Mr. Slabaugh would like the jazz band
students to stay for that performance. We have purchased tickets for the students for the evening
performance and we are asking for donations of $20 per student to cover the costs. Checks can
be made to the DHS Band Boosters and left in the band room or mailed to:
DHS Band Boosters
Delta Jazz
P.O. box 73522
Davis CA 95617

Mr. Slabaugh will provide the final departure times etc. for the day of the event. We will try to
arrange carpools and you will hear more about that as we get closer to the date.

The Delta Jazz Festival is always a day of great music so we hope many of you will be able to
attend also.

As always, please let us know if you have any questions.
Sue and John
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com