[Dhsbb-jazz] Happy Thanksgiving

Taktman taktman at comcast.net
Thu Nov 22 08:39:52 PST 2012

Hi all,

I am writing to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving! In between the eating, football, and parades on TV, I hope you take a moment to share with your loved ones reasons why you are thankful. I am very thankful for many things...

* I have a wonderful family.
* I am happy and healthy.
* I have a job where, every day, I get to share my love of music with wonderful students.
* I get to work with wonderful colleagues who love music and teaching students as much as I do!
* I am supported by dedicated parents who want the kids to succeed, learn, and love music.

I hope you are as fortunate as I to have many wonderful things to celebrate on this day of thanksgiving.

Mr. Slabaugh

P.S. Practice your instrument! ;-)