[Dhsbb-jazz] Delta Jazz

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Sat Nov 24 16:39:45 PST 2012

Jazz Band families:
The Delta Jazz Festival is coming up on Saturday, December 1 at Delta College in Stockton, and
the DHS Jazz Band will be performing and receiving feedback/coaching beginning at 1:25 P.M.
There are many other good school groups to listen to, and the awards ceremony is at 5:00 P.M.
>From 5:15-6:15 P.M. is an open clinic and sound check with the Bob Mintzer L.A. Big Band.

The Bob Mintzer LA Big Band will perform at 8 P.M. and is sure to be a highlight of the
experience.  Tickets have been purchased for all the students. Families are invited to attend the
concert as well and can purchase tickets on the day of the event or ahead of time at the following
link: http://www.deltacollege.edu/div/finearts/jazzfest/index.html

We will have information about departure times soon. If any Jazz Band families need a ride
to/from the Festival in Stockton for their son or daughter, please contact Julie Hochman at 758-
5577 or e-mail her at cellomama1222 at aol.com.

Hope everyone is enjoying the long holiday weekend!
Julie Hochman
John and Sue Ebeler