[Dhsbb-jazz] Delta College Jazz Festival Permission Trip & Driver's auth forms

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Nov 27 12:05:28 PST 2012

Hi all,

So sorry for the late notice, but may I ask that you complete the attached forms and return them to me as soon as possible. I should have completed this quite some time ago, but the administration is allowing me to provide copious mea culpa for this oversight. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

If you are able and planning to drive, please send a copy of your auto insurance in with the completed form.

Many thanks!

Mr. Slabaugh

Thomas E Slabaugh II
Director of Bands