[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Emails Have been Sent

Calvin Yahoo calvinmarr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 5 18:11:08 PDT 2012

Greetings DHS band boosters, friends and alumni and band members. We are holding our next car wash fundraiser on Saturday, October 13th from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at the Nugget Marketvon East Covell parking lot. The layout is very tight so we will need more parent volunteers than normal as we will need to move cars around more often. Please sign up to help if you are able by clicking on the link below.

Thanks!!

Calvin Marr
DHS Band Boosters
Car Wash Coordinator