[Dhsbb-jazz] Jazz Band Shirts and Ties--Update

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Tue Oct 9 19:14:38 PDT 2012

Dear Jazz Band families--
Here's an update on the Jazz Band uniforms for this year:
SHIRTS:  The blue shirts that the students wore last year match the current blue shirts that Van
Heusen offers, so--IF your child's shirt is still in good condition, they will be able to wear last
year's blue shirt. If you want a new shirt, please send the size information to Sue Miille by
Wednesday evening, October 10 (miille at sbcglobal.net).

We will need shirt sizes for all of the 'new' band members this year--so please send that
information to Sue Miille by Wed evening.

TIES:  All students will have new ties. The students will be deciding on ties later this week.

COSTS:  We'll have final costs for shirts and ties once we have actually purchased them.

Please let us know if you have questions and thanks to Sue and Ema Miille for helping with this
this year!
Sue and John