[Dhsbb-jazz] Reminder: Jazz Band Shirts

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Wed Oct 10 16:05:33 PDT 2012

Reminder
For 'new' members of this year's High School jazz band, we need shirt size information by this evening (Wed, Oct 10). Please send the information to Sue Miille at miille at sbcglobal.net.

Here are some tips on figuring out your size:
To get your neck size, you measure around your neck with 2 fingers inside the measuring tape so it won't be too tight. Neck sizes run from 14.5 to 18.5.      To get your sleeve size, you bend  your arm and measure from the middle of the back to the shoulder, shoulder to elbow and elbow to wrist (then add them together).  Sleeve lengths come in 32/33,  34/35 and 36/37.        Please note that if your neck size is 15.5 or under, you only have the choice of a 32/33 sleeve and if  your neck size is 17.5 or greater you can only get 34/35 or 36/37 inch sleeves.

Thanks!
sue