[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Bands Raffle Update

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Sun Oct 21 16:39:31 PDT 2012

Dear Band Families
We did not receive our license from the State Attorney General's office in time to hold the raffle at
the Jazz and Beat Festival yesterday. Because we ned to have approval and we are also required to
notify the State when our raffles actually occur, we  decided to postpone the drawing. We are
currently planning to have the drawing at the Symphonic Band Concert on November 13 in the
Brunelle Performing Arts Theater.

Thank you to everyone who has sold tickets for the raffle and to the sponsors who have provided
prizes. We will not continue to sell any more tickets so, if you have unsold tickets, please return
them to the band room.

We apologize for the delay. If you have any questions about this, please contact us.

Sue and John Ebeler
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com