[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters Car Wash - Saturday, Sept. 22nd

Susan Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Thu Sep 13 21:16:55 PDT 2012

Dear DHS Band Booster Parent/Alumni/Friends,

We are having our next DHS Band Boosters car wash on Saturday, Sept. 22nd from 9am to 1pm at
the DJUSD parking lot at 5th & B Streets. We need your help to make this another successful
fundraising event. Please sign up to volunteer to help where you can by clicking on the sign up
genius link below. We are looking for at least 6 parents to help during each of 2 shifts again. Your
help is greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you have any question. I can be reached at
916-752-1672 or calvinmarr at sbcglobal.net

 http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0948AFAD23A57-carwash

Thanks,
Calvin Marr