[Dhsbb-jazz] Help Needed! DHS Band Boosters Car Wash - Saturday, Sept. 22nd

Calvin Marr calvinmarr at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 19 20:14:49 PDT 2012

As a reminder, our next car wash fundraiser is this Saturday Sept. 22nd at the DJUSD parking lot from 9am to 1pm. Other than my wife and I, only 1 other parent has signed up to help thus far. Please check you calendars and hope we get a few more parents. WE NEED MORE HELP!! Please click on the link below to sign up.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0948AFAD23A57-carwash

Band students, please remember to sign up to work a shift (or two!) on the sheets posted in class.

Also many thanks to Julia Rogers (Emily's mom) for graciously donating all the drinks for the car wash and also some snacks. It would be nice if someone could donate some fruit and donuts (which seem to be a hit with the workers).

Thanks in advance for your help, Please call or email me with any questions.

Calvin Marr
Car Wash Coordinator
(916) 752-1672
calvinmarr at sbcglobal.net