[Dhsbb-jazz] Update on Band Booster's Event, Booth and Raffle 10/20 at Jazz and Beat Festival

Katherine Miller jndkmllr at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 30 08:42:08 PDT 2012

Hi, Davis Band Boosters,

Breaking news for DHS Band Booster Raffle fans. The Gamestop at the West
Covell Marketplace donated to the Raffle, by discounting the very cool and
hard to get Google Nexus, our Grand Prize.  THANK YOU, GAMESTOP!

Here's an update on the DHS Band Booster's Booth and Raffle at the Jazz And
Beat Festival on 10/20/2012:

Hopefully you have heard from your students about the raffle and selling
raffle tickets.  Please email me with any questions you might have:
jndkmllr at pacbell.net

If your student is getting into selling tickets, someone will be at the band
room on Friday mornings to pass out more tickets.  If more tickets are
needed earlier, just give me a call or an email and we'll make it happen.
Remember, we are selling tickets at the football game on 10/19 and at the
Festival, too, which will be another ways to rack up sales for those
students going for the Best Raffle Ticket Salesperson title (and prize).  I
wanted to add that this activity is completely voluntary, so no worries for
those who prefer not to get involved in this fund raiser.

The Sign-up Genius is set up and ready to go for other ways to help out with
our booth during the Festival.  This is a fun activity,  a great way to meet
other band families and a wonderful way to be part of a special day in
Davis.  Please click on this link to check it out:

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C054DA5A8283-dhsband

Hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Katherine