[Dhsbb-jazz] Disneyland Trip-this week

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Sun Apr 7 17:46:10 PDT 2013

Students and Parents,

All of the trip forms for the High School Band Trip to Disneyland are
due.  If you plan to attend the trip, you must turn in all forms.  We have
posted the forms on the Band Booster Website, if you need an extra
copy.  If you have not turn in the forms, please bring the sign copies
to class on Monday April 8th.

http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters

Please note also, the attached trip check list.  There are a couple of changes/clarifications:
--We will board buses and plan to leave after school at 2:30 pm on Thursday
--Music stands are no longer needed; they will be provided by Disneyland
--Please do not wear open-toed shoes during the performances.

Thanks,

Otto Raabe
Trip Leader