[Dhsbb-jazz] Snacks needed for Band Trip. Can you help?

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 16:36:44 PDT 2013

Hi All,
The band trip departs tomorrow.  In order to help with our overall  budget
shortfalls for this trip we have had to cut back in a few areas.   This year
we are asking for donations of snacks for the busses.  Anyone who  wishes
to donate a snack please drop it off in the morning to the IPAB.  We  will
have parents there all day as we prepare for departure.  Easy to hand  out
items that will not be too messy to eat on the busses are recommended.   There
are about 50 seats per bus, but you may send in any amount and we will
divide things up before departure.  Thanks again for anything you can  send.
It's going to be a great trip for the kids!

Katie Horn