[Dhsbb-jazz] Thank you

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 17 00:01:14 PDT 2013

Dear Band Families
Thank you to everyone who contributed to make the Band trip to Disneyland a success. In particular, thanks to Otto Raabe, John Kraft, and Katie Horn, for all their planning efforts--everything went off without a hitch!  Thanks also to the chaperones, to the home-base folks who helped with planning and behind the scenes activities, to everyone who helped with the inspections and bus loading, to everyone who contributed snacks, and most of all to everyone who contributed time and funds to make this trip possible for our children.

We had some amazing clinics at UCLA and Disneyland and the performances on Saturday were great.  In addition to these great educational experiences, much fun was had by all! We're trying to figure out a way to post some pictures to share and will keep you updated with that.

Sue and John Ebeler
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com