[Dhsbb-jazz] Reno hotel rooms

John Ebeler jdebeler at ucdavis.edu
Mon Apr 22 10:18:03 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

A few people have contacted me over the last week with changes in their plans for Reno.  A few
other people planning to be in Reno have extracurricular school activities or personal
complications.  So, I’d like to confirm everyone’s plans for hotels so that we don’t have surprises on
Friday.  Following is a list of people who I think will be in Reno Friday night and intend to stay in
the rooms the Band Boosters have reserved.  Please let me know if I have your needs wrong, i.e. if
your name is on the list but you don’t need a room OR if your name is not on the list and you do
need a room.  If I don’t hear from you, I will assume that this list is correct.

Students staying in the Band Boosters block of hotel rooms:
Male (17):  Nicholas Bachand, Utsev Bhargava, Michael Chen, Connor DeAngeles, Will Ebeler, Armen
Hovagimian, Jake Mille, Andy Miller, Garek Najita, Nathan Puckett, Jordan Shickman, Andrew
Thomsen, Noah Wolfe, Scott Yamamoto, Jacob Young and Robert Young.

Female (4): Francesca Hovagimian, Emma Maul, Allyson Weir, and Laurel Wilkinson

Drivers/chaperones who have previously indicated that they want a Band Boosters room:  Tom,
Renee/Julie, Lyle/Stan, David/Kathryn, Katherine/John, Sandra/Phil, John/Sue

Please contact me if anything listed here is incorrect or if you would like me to arrange a room but
your name is not listed.

Thanks.

John