[Dhsbb-jazz] saturday scheduling for Reno Jazz

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 24 09:56:01 PDT 2013

Dear Band Families
We will send out information shortly with information about departure times on Friday. Mr. Slabaugh will be sending home field trip permission forms (and driver forms) with the kids tomorrow.  All forms are also available on the band booster web site.

The band will perform on Saturday morning: warm-up 7:45, perform 8:15, clinic/feedback 8:45
Mr. Slabaugh would like kids to stay and listen to bands and clinics after they are done performing if at all possible. A schedule can be found at http://www.unr.edu/rjf/for_parents.html (please note that the schedule on-line does not yet appear to be updated with our new performance time).

I know of at least a few people who are planning to stay until around 5 on Saturday to hear some of the college bands play.  If you plan to stay that long please let me know as soon as possible so that I can help to coordinate carpools home on Saturday.

John will be sending out more information shortly also.

Please let us know if you have questions.
sue