[Dhsbb-jazz] May Band Activities

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Tue Apr 30 19:06:40 PDT 2013

Dear DHS Band Families

It's hard to believe, but the school year is winding down.  Here is the schedule for our final concerts of the year.

May 7, Senior Concert, 7:30 pm, Brunelle Theater. ALL SENIORS will be recognized at this event and we hope to have all seniors and their families from all the bands present. We'll send information on call time later. There will also be a brief reception with cake to celebrate all of our graduates and the coming end of the year.

May 23, Jazz on a Summer's Eve Concert, 7:30 pm Veteran's Memorial Theater. Come and hear the Jazz Band play songs from their recent festival performances and the Disneyland Trip.

May 29, Picnic and Pops, 6 pm, Central Park. Our annual gift to the community; the combined bands will play highlight songs from the Disneyland Trip and other crowd-pleasing tunes.  Please note: this year's event will begin with a performance by the DaVinci/Emerson/Holmes Jr High Combined Bands at 5:15 and will include displays by the Holmes woodworking program.

It's been a great year!!  We thank you for your support of all the great DHS music activities.

Sue and John Ebeler
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com