[Dhsbb-jazz] Renew Scrip before Aug 31 for DHS Bands

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon Aug 26 10:05:44 PDT 2013

HI All,
If you are currently signed up with Scrip for the DHS Bands then you should
 have received a message from Scrip asking you to renew.  If you renew by
Saturday, August 31, you won't need a new Scrip card.  Simply follow the
link below and in less than a minute you are good to go for the year, with no
interruptions to your scrip donations.

Visit _https://scrip.nuggetmarket.com_ (https://scrip.nuggetmarket.com/)
or _https://www.f4lscrip.com_ (https://www.f4lscrip.com/)  today!

Beginning September 1, 2013 your Scrip account will become inactive and any
 donations earned will no longer be credited to the bands. With our biggest
trip  in the 3 year cycle to Victoria B.C. this spring, we will need to
take advantage  of every fund raising opportunity we can.  Please renew your
scrip  today!

Also, we still need a Scrip Coordinator.  It is a simple job to do,  but so
very helpful to the bands.  We'd love to have this in place before  our
first booster meeting on Sept 3rd if possible.  Please let us know if  you can
help.

Katie Horn
Spring Trip Coordinator