[Dhsbb-jazz] Victoria Band Trip

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Tue Dec 3 20:20:32 PST 2013

Hello Band Families,
For the Victoria trip, a few folks have spoken to me about their child
arriving separately from the group for one reason or another.  I want to  make
sure I have a complete list of those deviating from the normal trip
itinerary at any point.  If your student is one of these "deviants" please  email
me now with the details of their situation so I can be sure I have  them
listed.   I'm afraid if I rely on shuffling through old emails to  make this
list I may miss someone.

And remember, our band group flights are only round trip flights.  We
cannot use a band ticket for a one way flight.

I will be at the Band Booster meeting tomorrow night (7:30 in the band
room)  to answer specific questions about the trip.

Hope everyone had a great week off!

Katie Horn