[Dhsbb-jazz] December 2013 DHS Band Concerts

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Dec 6 03:03:28 PST 2013

Greetings DHS Band Families & Friends,

We are into the Holiday Concert Season and the students have been working hard to get ready.

Here are our upcoming December concerts:

Saturday Dec 7th the Jazz Band is playing at the Delta Jazz Festival in Stockton. 3:55pm performance
Tuesday Dec 10th, the Jazz Band is playing at the Winter Jazz Extravaganza, 7:30pm at the IPAB.
Thursday Dec 12th, the Concert and Symphonic Bands play at the Winter Rhapsody Concert, 7:30pm at the IPAB.

We will be taking orders for CDs & DVDs for the Winter Jazz Extravaganza and the Winter Rhapsody Concert, in the lobby of the performances.
The recordings of the Symphonic Band concert from November turned out great!  Let us know if you want to get one.

Hope to see you there.
Cheers,
~JAH