[Dhsbb-jazz] FW: Deadline extended to order & pay for DHS Band polo shirts (Adult shirt orders are DUE: Dec 15th)

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Fri Dec 6 03:06:14 PST 2013

Band Parents,

Time is running out to order and pay for DHS band polo shirts.

With your order, adults and students will receive an embroidered polo shirt with the DHS Bands logo, which can be used for informal concerts such as Picnic in the Park, school spirit days, and the spring trip to Canada. The students will be able to keep the same polo shirt for all years and with any DHS band. We suggest a one time donation of $10.00 per student shirt, discounted from the original price with support by the DHS Band Boosters. If you have completed the band registration form online, then we have your student's shirt size and it will be ordered. To ensure we have an accurate shirt size for your band student(s), we are asking those of you who have not yet signed your student up to PLEASE go to the band registration page and complete the registration.  This includes shirt size, thus enabling us to order the desired size shirt for your child. Click on the link to complete your band registration form: www.dhsbandboosters2.com<http://www.dhsbandboosters2.com/> All students will receive a polo shirt.

In addition, we would like to offer adults wanting to purchase a polo shirt(s) for themselves at a discounted bulk rate to complete the attached order form, indicating the number of additional shirts and the desired sizes (available: women's XS to XL and men's S to XXL). The cost of the adult polo shirts will be $20.00 if orders are in by December 15. Prices go up to $29.65 after that.

PRINT, COMPLETE AND MAIL THE ATTACHED FORM TO ORDER SHIRT

Please make donation checks out to:
 DHS Band Boosters

Mail to:
DHS Band Boosters