[Dhsbb-jazz] Parent Volunteers and Desserts Needed

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Mon Feb 25 20:35:11 PST 2013

HI everyone
Coconut Grove is coming soon--Saturday March 9. It takes a lot of people to make this a successful event and there are lots of opportunities to help out. We need parent volunteers to help with set-up on Friday afternoon/evening March 8 and at various times during the day/evening on March 9.  We also also asking for donations of desserts for the meal and donations of items/services for the Silent Auction.  Here's info about all of these areas:

Parent Volunteers:
Sign up at
http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0B4FA8AD2AA57-coconut

Lists for student volunteer sign-ups have been posted in the Band Room. Parents, please encourage your child/ren to sign-up to help out. We are looking for 100% student participation in this event.

Desserts:
Use SignUpGenius list to indicate what kind of dessert you can donate:

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0D48ADA922A64-desserts

If you cannot access the online signup list, please send an email to Kyria Boundy-Mills at davis1703 at gmail.com, with your name, the type of dessert you plan to deliver, and the number of servings. All donations gratefully accepted: Pies, cakes, cookies, bars, fruit, or your special recipe, either home-made or store-bought. You can deliver it to Emerson Junior High either in the afternoon of March 9, or when you arrive for the evening. Our volunteer staff will cut and serve the dessert. Remember to put your name on the dish if you need it back. Please indicate the number of servings you plan to provide when you sign up.

Silent Auction:
Please contact the Silent Auction Coordinator, Poornima Balasubramanyam if you and your family have items to donate:  poornima_mk at yahoo.com

Thanks for supporting our band program!
Sue and the Coconut Grove Coordinating Committee