[Dhsbb-jazz] Brubeck Festival Gig - Details

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue Feb 26 09:55:46 PST 2013

Hi all,

I just confirmed the performance times for the gig with the Brubeck Institute, in front of the Bob Hope Theatre in Stockton,  on March 22nd. We will perform on the 6:35-7:05 time slot. This means we will have to leave Davis around 5:00pm on this day. We will need parents to drive, so if we can get going with organizing the rides now, I will be better able to complete the field trip packet in a timely fashion.

Many thanks!

Tom

Thomas E Slabaugh II
Director of Bands