[Dhsbb-jazz] Play-A-Thon Thank yous

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Mon Jan 21 22:54:25 PST 2013

We hope that everyone is enjoying the long weekend--perfect for catching up on sleep after Play-A-Thon.  It was definitely a fun and successful event--lots of music, fun, games, dancing, and food.  Thanks to lots of students who helped with planning and organization, and a core group of parents who stepped up to organize the evening: Sheila Allen, Mei Yan Lin, Niki Reina-Guerra, Luci Schmidl, Jeanette Natzle, and Lynne Rumery.

Special thanks also to:
(1) all the parents/families who helped during Play-A-Thon and/or donated goodies to eat during the night;
(2) all the donors who supported the students as they played through the night;
(3) our guest conductors, John and Eric, for their time and assistance;
(4) and to Mr. Slabaugh for donating his beard to the cause!

John and Sue