[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS band trip installments

John Ebeler jdebeler at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 29 23:36:48 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

Planning for the band fieldtrip to Southern California is coming along well, and the bands’
payments for hotel rooms and buses are beginning to come due.  As a result, we ask that everyone
who pledged to support the trip with installment payments make your next payment now.  Please
mail your check to:

DHS Band Boosters
PO Box  73522
Davis, CA  95617

The overall cost of the trip has increased over the early estimates, because the number of students
planning to go on this trip is a little larger than usual.  Counting students and chaperones, we now
plan to have a group of over 150 traveling with us.  The estimated cost per student, though,
remains approximately $450.

Thanks again for your support of the bands.

John & Sue