[Dhsbb-jazz] Adjudication Festival--a couple of volunteer needs

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 14 18:09:40 PDT 2013

Dear Band Families
It's time to start thinking about the Adjudication Festival coming up on Saturday, March 23 from 9am to 4 pm at the IPAB.  Mr. Slabaugh, Anula Danilowicz-Drown and Amy Levin, along with the Jr. High Boosters and directors have been planning a great day for our students. Students will be helping with a lot of the coordination activities that take place on the day of the Festival. We have made arrangements with Jamba Juice and The Hot Dogger to sell food throughout the day (a portion of the proceeds from the food sales will go to the band program).

So, there are only a few things that we need DHS Band parents' assistance with:

(1) We will provide lunch for the directors and adjudicators. The Junior High Boosters are each contributing a portion of the meal and DHS has been asked to provide bread for the lunch.  So, we need one volunteer to bring bread for 5 people for lunch on Saturday March 23.

(2) We could use one or more parent photographers to take group pictures of each of the bands through the day. We would like to post the pictures on the web site for families to download.

If you can donate bread for the adjudicators/directors' lunch or help with photographing the bands, please let Anula and/or me know as soon as possible. Anula's email is  a.drown at sbcglobal.net

Thanks in advance for your assistance. We look forward to a great day of music and learning for the band students.

Sue and John
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com