[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Jazz Band Audition Times

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Mon Mar 18 14:12:08 PDT 2013

Hi all,

The audition times for the 2013-14 DHS Jazz Band are attached to this email. Please review the times and make sure you are on time and ready to audition.

BTW: Below is a list of the maximum instrumentation with a the number of open spots we have in each section in parenthesis. To be clear, we will only accept students who are prepared and will be successful in the ensemble. We will not fill to the maximum if we do not have qualified candidates, identified via the audition process.

1 - Flute (Must be able to transpose Bb parts) (Need 1)
3 - Eb Alto Saxophone (Need 2)
3  - Bb Tenor Saxophone (Need 2)
1 - Eb Baritone Saxophone (Need 0)
5 - Trumpet (Need 2)