[Dhsbb-jazz] Stockton Brubeck Festival and request for extra ticket for Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra on Friday?

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Thu Mar 21 20:23:06 PDT 2013

Hi everyone
Just a few reminders about tomorrow.  Meet at the IPAB on Friday at 3:45pm. Leave Davis at 4:00. Downbeat at 6:35.

Field trip forms were sent home with the kids today--please turn them in at school tomorrow.

We've had a request to see if anyone has an extra ticket to the Lincoln Center Jazz Orchestra performance. If anyone has an extra ticket, please let me know.

It should be a great evening of music and we look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.
Sue and John
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com