[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: adjudication concert

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Mon Mar 25 16:36:52 PDT 2013

Dear DHS and Junior High Band Students and Families

We second all of Anula's comments below and want to thank everyone for a wonderful event on Saturday!  We also want to thank Anula Danilowicz-Drown and Amy Levin for their efforts in planning this event and helping things to go so smoothly.

Thanks everyone!
Sue and John Ebeler
DHS Band Booster Co-Presidents
dhsbbpresident at gmail.com