[Dhsbb-jazz] DHS Band Boosters meeting tonight, Wed May 8, 2013, 7:30 pm

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Wed May 8 09:42:59 PDT 2013

Hi everyone
Reminder--there is a Band Booster meeting tonight at 7:30 in the band room.  The agenda was provided in the newsletter sent out on Monday and available on the Booster web site.  We will discuss upcoming band activities and start planning for next year.  Please check out the newsletter for opportunities to volunteer and help the program next year.

We hope to see you at the meeting tonight.

Sue and John