[Dhsbb-jazz] community band events

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Fri May 10 19:25:53 PDT 2013

Hi everyone
I am forwarding a message (below) from Jeanette Natzle, a former Band parent and Band Booster member, about opportunities to participate in a local Community Band and to attend some of their upcoming concerts.  We've had many students and parents participate in this Band and they have nothing but good things to say.

Sue

Begin forwarded message: