[Dhsbb-jazz] Fwd: Pep Band and Lacrosse

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Sat May 18 09:16:20 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Very kind words from the Lacrosse folks. Great job!

Mr. Slabaugh

------------------------
Thomas Slabaugh II
Director of Bands
Davis Senior High School
tslabaugh at djusd.net<mailto:tslabaugh at djusd.net>
Katherine,
Please tell the band that we could not of done it without them. We hope next year they will want to continue a tradition of coming to play at the lacrosse games as often as they can.

Also, we love the fact that your talented group also sang the national anthem. It all made for a very special night. Win or loose last night represented Blue Devil pride and how we support one another in a positive way.

DHS Men’s lacrosse LOVE’s the Pep Band!

Thank you so much for working with us.

Cheers,
Lydia