[Dhsbb-jazz] Band Trip Survey - please let us know what you think!

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Mon May 20 21:41:11 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone,
I know it's the end of the year, but it's time to start thinking about next
 year's band trip options.

We have put together a survey to see how students and families feel about
the tours in general and where folks may like to go in the future.

We are hoping to collect info from parents and current students,
graduating students and incoming students as all will have a unique outlook on  the
band trip experience.

Please take a few moments to answer this short survey and help us with our
future planning.

Thank you so much!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JSWK62Y