[Dhsbb-jazz] Symphonic Band Chair Placement & Honor Band Audition Material

tslabaugh at djusd.net tslabaugh at djusd.net
Tue May 28 11:33:56 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Attached is a list for the CBDA Honor Band auditions for 2014. This is the same material, with edits for length and difficulty,  used for the Nor-Cal and CMEA Cap-Section regional honor band auditions. We will also use this as the CBDA list (attached) as the prepared music for the Symphonic Band Chair Placement Auditions that will be due on September 9, 2013. You may follow the link below to scanned copies of the music for your use.

http://groups.dcn.org/dhsbandboosters/dhs-symphonic-band-and-symphony-orchestra-audition-information/dhs-symphonic-band-and-symphony-orchestra-required-excerpts/

Please begin preparing for your Fall auditions now. It will make the process much more comfortable, more educational, and less stressful! We have always had strong representation in these honor bands and I am looking forward to the same next year!

Mr. Slabaugh

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. The unauthorized access, use, disclosure, or distribution of this email may constitute a violation of federal and/or state laws.