[Dhsbb-jazz] Important--Jazz Band Party

Sue Ebeler seebeler at ucdavis.edu
Fri May 31 17:49:53 PDT 2013

Hi everyone
Due to quite a few conflicts with jazz band families, we are going to delay the start of the Jazz Band Party till 3 pm. Still at the Weir home. All the other details will remain the same--listed below. Please help us to spread the word to anyone you may see tonight or tomorrow morning.

See you all tomorrow.
Sue

>> Here's the details:
>> What: Food, Fun, Swimming, Sun
>> Date: June 1, 2013
>> Time: 3 pm till ?
>> Address: Weir Home, 2739 Belmont Drive, Davis, Ca
>>
>> What to bring:
>> a) Swimsuits, pool toys, etc.
>> b) Donation of $3 per person to cover cost of main dish food to grill (hamburgers, hotdogs, buns, ice, condiments, plates, etc.)
>> c) Food/drinks to share as follows:
>> Last name beginning A-K please bring a Dessert to share
>> Last name beginning L-S please bring an Appetizer or Side Dish to share
>> Last name beginning T-Z please bring Drinks to share

Sue