[Dhsbb-jazz] Monday Night Football - Week 10 - Game 11 Winners

Horn, John A john.a.horn at intel.com
Mon Nov 11 21:35:55 PST 2013

Congratulations to Sheila Allen, Stanley Young, the Finley Family, and Linda Horn, our Week 10 Winners!!!

Game 11:   Q1= Sheila Allen ($25), Q2= Stanley Young ($25) , Q3= Finley Family ($25), Final = Linda Horn ($50)

Thanks, and we still have multiple positions open.  So help the bands and see if any of your friends or family want to play.
It is a lot of fun watching the game and seeing who may win each qrtr.
Let me know if you want to join in.  There are still 6 Monday Night Football games left this season.
Cheers,
~JAH

[cid:image002.png at 01CEDF25.E7D764C0]