[Dhsbb-jazz] Spring Trip Pledge Installments Accepted Now

JazzyHorns at aol.com JazzyHorns at aol.com
Fri Nov 15 10:19:41 PST 2013

Hello everyone,

We are now collecting pledged installments and travel document copies for
the upcoming spring trip.  If you plan to use a passport but have not yet
applied for it, now would be the time to start doing that as well.  We have
paid the deposit on the hotel and airline and really appreciate receiving
your  pledges in a timely manner to help with our band finances overall.

Please send your first pledge installment and a copy of the passport or
birth certificate that will be used for travel to our PO Box listed below:

DHS Band Boosters - Spring Trip
PO Box 73522
Davis, CA 95617

Checks should be made payable to: DHS Band Boosters

If you have not yet registered on the general band list or for the Victoria
 trip please do let us know your intentions.  Go to
_www.dhsbandboosters2.com_ (http://www.dhsbandboosters2.com)  today and  complete the short forms.

If you would like to chaperone or are interested in helping on the trip
committee please consider joining us at our next committee meeting currently
scheduled for January 9th.

Thank you!

Katie Horn